Here are the top 10 reasons (I am sure that there are a few more) that I LOVE Fall!
1. Pumpkin Spice Non-Fat Latte from Starbucks...Delicious!
2. Mums! I think that there is nothing better than some Mums gathered together in the front of my house....the more the better! Love them!!
3. The crisp fall air and changing leaves...so pretty!
4. Wood burning fire in the fireplace. When there is a crisp in the air there is nothing better than fire in the fireplace to keep you warm and toasty.
5. SEC Football! I really don't need to say anything more on this one...you already know which team has my heart!
Go Hogs Go!!
Go Hogs Go!!
6. Giving Thanks! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays...there is something special about the love that a family shares together as they gather through out the holiday season. I love it, so bring on the turkey, mashed potatoes, and all the other fixin's!
7. Christmas is coming! Christmas is my favorite holiday, so fall brings a lot of anticipation as Christmas draws near. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the Christmas Tree Farm and pick out a tree...Noble Fir's are my favorite.
8. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! This is my all time favorite movie...I could watch it every night between Thanksgiving and Christmas and never get sick of it! So funny!
9. Holiday Decorations. I Love decorating and I Love Christmas, so I am pretty much in heaven this time of year!
10. Sweaters and Boots. I love sweater and boot season! Here is a sweater that I am loving from J Crew...
I hope that you are as excited about fall as I am! Happy Friday everyone!!