Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More to Love?

I am not sure how I got sucked into yet another reality show, but I just couldn't stop watching the train wreck help it! I really don't watch a whole lot of prime time TV...I usually just DVR what I want to watch so that I can watch it without all the commercials. For some reason, I guess that I am usually not busy on Tuesday nights because it seemed like each week when I turned the TV on this show was just about to start...The first time that I watched this show I have to admit, I was obsessed intrigued. The show stars Luke who has got a "little fluff" {as I like to call it} and is looking for love. He obviously {and rightfully so} does not care if his new love {I use the word "love" lightly since this is a reality show and all} has a little fluff as well. There were some beautiful ladies on the show, but he managed to narrow it down to two lovely ladies last night on the finale...Tali and Malissa.

Both of these girls were so pretty and honestly as I sat there watching the finale show I had no idea who he would pick. The day before he picked, both girls were taken to meet his family and that even made it more suspenseful. By this time I was thinking that he was falling in love with Tali, but he takes each one to meet his dad {grandma and brother} and they all love Malissa. I was wondering if his dad's opinion about Malissa would change his mind...

{Not sure why this one is so small}
On their last date he told each one of the girls that he "loved" them, but Luke later explained that while he loved both girls he was only in love with one. That lucky lady was Tali, he proposed and she said yes! Poor Malissa, she handled it better than most of these reality girls do. She just explained that she thought that they were on the same page and felt the same about each other. I would have felt the same way if I was her based on what I saw on the show. I literally had no idea until the very end who he was going to pick. He seemed very genuine about his feelings for both girls, I think that it was a seriously hard decision that he had to make between these two!
Did you get sucked in watch the show? If so, what did you think? Hope that everyone had a great Wednesday...only 2 more days until the weekend!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments