Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Going to the Big "D"...

...and I do mean Dallas ladies! My handsome hubby and I are having a nice weekend excursion in Dallas with my sissy and her husband Charlie. We planned a little weekend getaway to celebrate my birthday (it was last wednesday) and we are having a great time! I have some funny stories and some hilarious pictures to share so stay tuned! My sissy and I pretty much have a constant laugh attack when we are together...fun times! I forgot the cable for my camera so I will have to wait until I get home to post some pics.

I am really sad that my Hogs lost to the Tide today, but I'll be ready to cheer on a victory next week for sure. I am glad that the Gators were able to pull out a win against those Wildcats!
Go Gators!

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. You are going to my old stomping grounds! Where in Dallas? Hope you have a great time.

    I am sick over that game today! Argh!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments