Thursday, September 3, 2009

Put to Good Use

Look at my sweet baby...he absolutely adores loves his new birthday clubs! We have spent some great evenings at the driving range lately and we have had so much fun together laughing and enjoying the beautiful summer nights.

I think that Billy assumed that I would be bored out of my mind just watching him hit balls, but little did he know I came prepared. While he was swinging away...
I had some serious laughs with this funny girl...
Have you read it yet? This book is seriously funny and so super cute...you definitely need to add this one to your list to read. You know that I am a huge Tori fan, so this book was right up my alley for sure. The rest of my time at the range I spent enjoying the weather and watching my Handsome Hubby rock some golf!


I was sitting at my desk today trying to focus ok busted, I was day dreaming on my many tasks at hand when this became all that I could think of...
Ahhhh, the beach...my thoughts suddenly couldn't have been further away from work. All I could dream think about was the beach and how one month ago to the day...one month ago today, I was not sitting in absolute agony at my desk at work. Instead, I was having the time of my life with my Handsome Hubby in Paradise! I seriously love the beach and if I had my choice every vacation {seriously, every single one} that we took from here on out would be to the beach!


I can't help but look at this picture and smile while patiently waiting on my next beach vacation...Love it!!



Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments