Monday, September 21, 2009

My luck has changed...

Do you know those people that you feel like win everything? Those people that are constantly winning somthing?? I am not that person...for sure! I never win anything, but don't worry that never stops me from trying to win!

Remember this post when I told you that you needed to go visit Kelly at Fabulous K Creative to sign up for her fabulous header giveaway???



Well ladies, my luck has officially changed and I am so super excited!

Kelly does such a wonderful job! I am so thankful to have won and I can't wait for the upcoming transformation. Get ready...Southern and Simply Classic is about to become absolutely fabulous!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I feel ya on the winning vs. losing.:) In fact, sometimes I've actually wondered if anyone won or if it was all a big hoax. LOL Congratulations! Enjoy it! Just stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments