Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Natalie Reporting Live

Wow, was there ever some news to report today!?!?! Here are my top 2 headlines from the news of the day and in the typical fashion of the nightly local news, I will save my favorite headline for last.

First and foremost, imagine my shock surprise when what to my wandering eyes would appear {no-not a sleigh with 8 tiny reindeer, but instead} this headline:

Arkansas Family Prepares for Number 19
At first I thought, they must be talking about the addition of their first grandchild, or was this a type-o...it was just some sort of mistake, it just had to be...right? Oh no-they weren't talking about Josh and Anna's new baby...it was not mistake, they were making the big announcement that Michelle is pregnant with her 19th child! All I can say about this one is WOW! The Duggar family gives a whole new meaning to the saying "the more the marrier."

Onto the news of the fabulous, my favorite sassy lady with a ton of class is at it again! Get ready because my smile is about to get a whole lot bigger...

Thats right ladies, Sarah Jessica Parker began filming the Sex and the City sequel yesterday. I am so super pumped since I have an unending love for SATC, even the constant re-runs on TBS! I love them all and cannot wait for the sequel to debut!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments