Saturday, November 7, 2009

A New Career

Tomorrow and Monday I will be in Oklahoma City for training to become an Xtreme Lash Stylist!

Do you know about this new and fabulous procedure?
Eyelash extensions add length and volume to your natural lashes and look simply fabulous! Can you imagine waking up each morning and having lashes that look like this? I love long beautiful lashes and can't wait to master the technique.
I did hair for a couple of years, but left the salon for a more "stable" career. When you first start doing hair it is SO hard financially since you are trying to build and establish a clientele. As a single girl I had to move on to plan B and leave the salon. I was blessed with a great job and a wonderful boss/office family. After 3 years at my current job I was blessed with an opportunity that I could not pass up.

I know that anytime you make a career change it is most always hard, but I am so excited about the opportunity I have to do eyelash extensions at the same salon that I left just 3 years ago. This job will enable me to have the same income and a more flexible schedule...perfect for a mommy! I know what you are thinking now and no I am NOT pregnant...at least not yet! I can't wait to be back with all the girls at the salon having so much fun!

We have turned it all over to God because he has a plan for us and we trust in Him with all of our hearts! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us...I am super excited!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! My day was wonderful especially because my Razorbacks beat South Carolina!

Go Hogs Go!

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have this done!! How much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need help with my brows! I need to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your career change honey! I hope and pray for a wonderful outcome! I wish I lived closer. My lashes could use a little TLC. LOL

    Hugs,
    Kami

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments