Friday, November 20, 2009

I Love Sweet Tea and Biscuits...

Insert my scary sweet singing voice...♫♫I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...♫♫

Guess what I was surprised with today...this Fabulous Award!

I was given this adorable award by a sweet blogger friend at Sweet Tea and Biscuits, yay!
You have to check out her super cute blog...it's super southern and simply darling. She's starting a spotlight award that will showcase a new Sassy Southern blogger each week! Can you just imagine how super fun this will be? I am so excited, you have to join in on the fun...don't miss it!

I am so thankful to have received this award! Check out the Sweet Tea and Biscuits blog to see the other Sassy Southern blogs that were chosen and then check out the blogs of these sweet southern ladies. Tomorrow I will be passing this award on to some of my favorite Southern blogger girls.
What a great way to start the weekend off, I love it!

1 comment:

Sweet Comments