Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready to Run...

Today is the big day...I am starting the Couch to 5K running plan and couldn't be more excited about it! I love to run, but have been out of my routine lazy for quite some time now. When I say, "quite some time" don't let me fool you...it has been the kind of "quite some time" meaning YEARS since I've been an active runner, ha! For those of you who aren't fimiliar with the program you can check it out here. This week-by-week program eases you into running slowly so that you are able to easily stick to the program and accomplish your goal of running a 5K in 9 weeks. The thought of being able to run 3 miles right now makes me really excited because there is no way in heck that I could get out there and just bust out a 3 mile run, yikes!

Tonight will be my first night at it so wish me luck! I will keep you updated on my progress for sure! I hope that everyone is having a good day!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments