Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Don't Miss Out on All the Fun...Join the Blog Hop!

This is the first week for me to join the blog hop and I am super excited about being apart of it! This will be a great opportunity to meet other bloggers and share your favorite photo with a caption. Here is my favorite picture...I just love it!

The caption for this picture should read, "Two Silly Sisters" because that is definately what we are when we're together. This picture is of me and my sister Lindsay...she's on the left. I am lucky that my sisters both live in the same town as me, so we get to see each other frequently and I am so thankful for that. My sister Lindsay is married to a wonderful guy, Charlie, and has 3 beautiful kids that I absolutely love to pieces. When I see this picture it makes me super happy that I have such a fun, beautiful, and silly sister!

Now, all you have to do to join in the fun is click on the MckLinky link below to get the code to add to your blog!

MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

  1. fun times with sisters!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a hopper and saw that your from ARKANSAS! Me too! Go Hogs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm here via the bloghop!

    CONGRATS on the upcoming wedding!!!

    what a cute blog -- hop over and visit me if you have time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps...Forgot to add..I have tons of family it the big OK....Shawnee, Norman, I could go on and on =) Not to long till the wedding..How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We HOPE by the 25th of July! Taylor is having her very first sleep over birthday party that weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments