Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guess Who's Back...

My favorite show is back for it's second season and I am so very excited!

Giuliana and Billl are back...love them!

If you haven't seen this show on the Style Network yet, you so need to set your DVR! It is such a super fabulous show. This newly married couple spends half of their time together balancing their careers. As you probably know Giuliana is a host on E! and is based in Los Angeles while Bill runs his own business in Chicago.

This new second season is an adventure in them making babies and starting a family together...so exciting! This would be a great season for you to start watching...don't worry you can catch all the re-runs from last season online so you can get all caught up.

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!

4 comments:

  1. I just started watching this show and I LOVE it!

    Did you get your blog done? I love the header and the pink! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE their show!!! So funny!

    Thanks for the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she gets pregnant this season! Cute show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched this show, but hear alot about it! Perhaps I should check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments