Tuesday, December 22, 2009

She's off the Market...

Did you hear the news?? Oklahoma's very own Carrie Underwood is engaged!

I just think that Carrie is so super cute and always so very fashionable!

She was flashing her new engagement ring at a hockey game this past weekend while watching her fiance at work.

Her Canadian hockey player beau is Mike Fisher...looking very dashing here in his suit and tie!

I have to say that I think they make a pretty cute couple.

Just look at how cute she is here at a hockey game, just watching her man, she is such a beauty!

I hope that you girlie's are having a super great week so far! I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 days away, I am so excited.

I still have not even started wrapping presents which I take great pride in, but I think that I am going to save that until Christmas Eve since I am off work. I still have yet to post a picture of my tree, so hopefully I can get that done tonight!
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. I heard that yesterday that she was engaged. She is so pretty!! I wish I had someone to do my hair and makeup and me look fabulous all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Trust me I have that "Itch" too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments