Sunday, December 27, 2009

In All Her Glory

I thought that before December ended I should probably admit that I am a total procrastinator post pictures of my Christmas Tree, ha! I sure do love how she turned out this year, so without further ado...here she is in all her Glory!
I don't know if you can tell or not, but the tree shirt is actually toole that I bunched around the base with a strand of lights placed underneath. The idea for the lights under the toole was from my sweet friend Brooke, we have the same sense of style and I just love her!

Here is a picture of one of my favorite ornaments...

My tree just isn't complete without the accent of some glittery gold curly-q's...

A little touch of some zebra ribbon placed here and there...

And of course a crown of glitter and jewels placed on top!

Well, better late than never I suppose...I hope that you enjoyed the pics! We are still trying to dig out of the Christmas Blizzard of 2009 around here! Who knew dreaming of a White Christmas could get you a full blown blizzard, ha!

1 comment:

Sweet Comments