Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is my handsome hubby's birthday, he is the big 3-0! I started his morning off right with a good breakfast. I stopped by Panera and picked up his favorite breakfast sandwich and coffee, then took it to him at work with his card. He was so surprised and that makes me so happy...I love seeing him excited! For his birthday, I got him new golf shoes, a new driver, and some new irons. He has been wanting some new irons for a while and he found a great deal, so to say that he was excited about his new golf accessories would be an understatement. Since he got them last week he has been on a constant golf rampage and I love it!

We are going to go to dinner tonight and then to the lake with friends this weekend, so I am sure in the end he will have had a wonderful birthday! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. His constant love for me proves to be an example to me of what love really is all about. I love him with all of my heart!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments