Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is just the beginning...

For me, this whole "blog" thing started by visiting the blogs of some girlfriends of mine. After a few weeks, I was pretty much hooked! I found a network of blogger girls that shared the same interests as me...I was super pumped! So, I began thinking about starting my own blog and I think that this is going to be a great avenue for me to share the day to day happenings of my life.

I got engaged on Christmas Eve 2008 and I am currently planning a "WeddingMoon" to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I need you to know that this means that I have officially launched my "super planner mode." While this degree of planning might seem stressful to others, it provides me with the utmost satisfaction. I take great comfort in the fact that I have left no stone unturned and nothing makes me more excited than when I can add some new figures to my wedding cost analysis spreadsheet-weird, I know. I can say at this point that I am almost there...We have decided on a fabulous resort DreamsPalmBeach that I am absolutely in love with and can't wait to get married there!

Well, that is it from me for now...hope that you have a great week!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments