Monday, March 14, 2011

This Face

See this face...
I am so completely in love with this face!

I took this picture last night after I had rocked him to sleep.  Secretly, I just wanted to hold him all night long instead of putting him to bed!  I could stare at him all day and night and never get tired of looking at him...he is so amazingly precious to me!

I am so thankful for this blessing of mine!  I am so in love with the fact that I am his Momma and I get to stare at him everyday and love him forever!

3 comments:

  1. how precious!!! what an adorable picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! Too bad you don't still live in my nec k of the woods, cause id have to come squeeze the lil guy. He's sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I love your blog! :) I'm an new follower! Found ya through Twitter. ;)

    Your baby boy is absolutely precious! I can't wait to follow along with you, your family, and your blog! XO!

    www.lifeaccordingtokenz-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments